Larkin Golf Club
170 Clubhouse Drive, Statesville, NC 28677
Golf & Tournament Manager:
Brent Frye – Brent@larkingolfclub.com
Golf Course Superintendent:
Shane Staples – email@example.com
Assistant Golf & Tournament Manager:
Jonathan Fox – Jonathan@larkingolfclub.com
Food & Beverage Manager:
Lisa Martin – Lisa@larkingolfclub.com
Larkin Golf Club Mission Statement: Larkin Golf Club is committed to providing a leading quality golf experience to players of all ages and abilities by enhancing their enjoyment of the great game of golf. To fulfill this mission, Larkin Golf Club Staff collectively adopt the following goals:
- Every guest experiencing Larkin will be welcomed with a sincere greeting and treated in this manner while on the property.
- Every staff member on our team will work in a proactive manner to adapt to all of our guests needs.
- Every guest will be genuinely thanked for their business upon completion of their visit and encouraged to visit us again.
- Larkin Golf Club will provide superior playing conditions with the highest environmental respect to the entire property.
Service Values of the Larkin Team:
- To treat each and every guest in a friendly, accommodating and respectful manner.
- To create a positive work environment that thrives on teamwork.
- To sustain a consistent, friendly atmosphere to meet the needs of our guests and each other.
- To keep an open mind and be willing to learn and grow.
- To constantly seek opportunities to improve “The Larkin Experience”.
- To take pride in your professional appearance, language and behavior.
- To take on responsibility to provide uncompromising levels of cleanliness to create a superior image and safe workplace.