- Instantly send a link to your custom website to potential players and sponsors. Players and sponsors can forward the link to friends and business associates to give your event more exposure.
- Maintain a complete list of players, sponsors and volunteers to market your event this year and for years to come.
- Create immediate links to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube on your event homepage to create even more buzz for your event.
- Automatically send out reminders with directions, check-in information and your event day agenda.
- Give your sponsors added exposure by featuring their logo – linked to their website – on your event homepage.
- Solicit auction and raffle items for your event day fundraising.
- Keep committee members updated with real-time reports so they can keep working towards a great event.
- Schedule ‘thank-you’ and ‘save the date for next year’ messages to arrive right after your event.
Golf Event Signs and Banners
It may sound silly, but signs and banners are a critical element to any successful golf event. Whether you’re pleasing your sponsor or exciting your players, signs for all the different elements of your event bring that professional look and feel to your tournament. But just how many, and for what parts of your tournament, do you need signs or banners? It all depends, but each element of your event probably needs some signage. No matter how many signs, different sizes or types you need,
Before you place an order, consider all the different signs and banners you may need. Here’s a list of possibilities for you to consider:
You’ll need a welcome banner at both the entrance to the golf course and where your players will gather before teeing off to introduce them to the event itself and the event’s major sponsors. Your sponsors will want to see their logos displayed prominently. In fact, they will usually want to be assured of this before committing to supporting the event itself. Furthermore, you can then move your banners inside for your awards ceremony.
Pre-Event Activity Signs
You should have signs for all your pre-event activities (raffle, auction, mulligans, putting contest) and all your on-course activities (long drive, closest to the pin, hole in one prize packages).
Tournament signs or hole-sponsor signs are displayed in tee boxes on various holes throughout the course and provide recognition for your all-important sponsors. Signs should be customized with the event information and the sponsor’s name.
Consider directional signs so players can easily find their way around your event.